8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drivetrain deal from Moddiction

Free shipping all orders $150 and over within the continental US

We will beat any one elses pricing on any part we sell!

PM, Email or Call us for best special forum pricing!

We take Paypal as well as Amex, Discover, Mastercard and Visa.

Check out all Drivetrain parts on our site HERE

·
Registered
524 Posts
Clutch

Just Ordered my Clutch and Flywheel. Great great pricing and Great Customer service. Ryan was very informative and made it a smooth transaction. I can't wait for my parts to arrive!

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have a question. I have a clutch masters stage 2 that I need to install. The disc itself says exedy on it however. Not sure why. But anyhow. I want to get a fidanza 8lb flywheel before the Install. Would it be an okay combination?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
524 Posts
fly

I have a question. I have a clutch masters stage 2 that I need to install. The disc itself says exedy on it however. Not sure why. But anyhow. I want to get a fidanza 8lb flywheel before the Install. Would it be an okay combination?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

I have the same set up - Should be installed by end of the week, so I'll let you know how it feels after being broken in. I've heard very good reviews about this Flywheel.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fidanza makes really nice flywheels. They are light so you will have to change how you drive a little bit. Especially from a stop as it takes more gas to get it moving. Makes it a lot of fun to rev match with the lwfw though! Big difference from stock! Much quicker revving as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts