8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening ladies and gents , new on here and hoping someone can help me out , just brought a 07 plate diesel with 125 on the clock , the pedal is at the floor with no resistance and Doesn’t return, brake fluid is like green jelly , so I’ve removed the slave and cleaned out but still no joy , looks like I’ve got an amount of fluid leaking into the pedal box assembly , brakes feel ok though , anyone got any ideas??? Any help will be much appreciated and Thanks in advance

·
Registered
339 Posts
CMC likely, check your fill reservoir, see if you have brake fluid in there. Look up K tuned CMC and Slave cylinder replacement kits, they go for about 250 and fix the weird clutch feel on the civic/si.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CMC likely, check your fill reservoir, see if you have brake fluid in there. Look up K tuned CMC and Slave cylinder replacement kits, they go for about 250 and fix the weird clutch feel on the civic/si.
Managed to sort it by sucking the fluid out with a pressure bleeder rather than pumping it , the fluid was like a green gunge

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.