8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi boys and girls. Need your wisdom here. Yesterday after work, started up my 08 Si and noticed that when I would engage the clutch towards the end it makes a click sound. A single click every single time I press on it. It does at the same spot every single time. It only does it going in (engaging) and not when coming out (disengaging). I can feel the click through my foot every time I switch gear or even when in neutral just pressing on it.

Anybody else experience this? Will be calling Honda of Paramus today but was curious if anybody else had this.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
theres already a thread somewhere about this. But i don't feel like looking for it. A lot of people have had problems with this. I took mine in and they ended up replacing the entire clutch master cylinder. Aparently it was leaking but i never noticed and stains in the parking lot.

Hope this answers your question and good luck.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for taking the time to answer..... I looked for a sticky to see if alot of people had this problem but didn't see anything. I looked online and alot of people in general having this problem had the clutch cylinder replaced. I will call for an appointment. Again thanks again buddy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts