8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone im looking for some help with an issue im having with my 06 si. Everytime i turn the steering wheel either way while taking off from a stop i get a clunking noise along with some vibration again this only happens when taking off from a stop or at low speed while turni g really sharp. To try ro fix the problem ibe doen the steering rack diy where you retorque the bolts ive replaced transmission mount ibe replaced passenger cv axle and half shaft none of this has resolved the issue. Ibe looked all over the internet and cant find anyone with the exact same problem or the ones i have found never updated the forums to say if they fixed the problem or not. So does anyone have any ideas on what my problem could be?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Omg nah man mine does nothing like that no where near it. Its more like a vibrtauon from front driver side kinda soinds loke struts is popping cause its heard higher in the driver side wheel area so im gonna replace struts and see of that fixes. But thabks for your imput much appreciated

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Problem solved finally!!! Turned out to be driver side inner part of axle. Even tho it showed no signs of damage thats what it was.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts