8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some members over at ClubRSX are having a meet/cruise/bbq at Rancho Seco for all RSX and Si's. If you got a K20, come out and join the event. Invite all your buddies to bring their RSX and Si's. it's gonna be a potluck style meet, so don't be cheap and bring a lil something to share with the group. There will be photographers, so bring your whip clean.

Who: Hondas/Acuras
What: Meet/Cruise/BBQ for all K20/K24 RSX & Si's
Where: Rancho Seco Park, 14440 Twin Cities Road, Herald, CA
When: Saturday May 12, 2012
Why: Cuz we FAMILY!!

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/events/349896428399983/

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has anyone posted this over at crsx?
I'm a rsx owner haven't seen it over at crsx
Yes my buddy posted up the event over at crsx.

how are the roads there....pretty smooth ride there or pot holes left and right lol....
The roads are nice and lowered-friendly. Mostly country roads and empty.

Spread the event guys. Let's try to make this one big!

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Might just bring my rsx and the gf's 2010 civic.
Yea come out man if you don't have any other plans. A bunch of us are gonna meet up in Elk Grove around 10am and then we will cruise out to Rancho Seco Park in Galt at around 11am. If you want to meet up and enjoy cruising with a bunch of RSX and Si's and roll in with style, then meet up with us.

Will post the meet location in Elk Grove as soon as it is established.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's a k20 meet, but I'm sure there will be other cars there too. We have no problem with other cars coming out.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This event is tomorrow. Most of us are meeting at elk grove park at 11am then we will cruise out to rancho seco park together. Remember to bring a lil food/snack if you could. If you can't, don't stress about, just come and hang out with us. Tell all your Honda/Acura friends too.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Meet up at 11am for the cruise. If you can't make the cruise just meet us up at rancho seco park.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts