8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 18497 Posts

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*NEW MEET SPOT*

This is the thread for the Northeast Thursday Meet. We have a meet every Thursday at the new mall next to Lowes on RT17 North in East Rutherford. The mall has Starbucks, Chilis, Saladworks and a bunch of other places.

Where:
In front of Starbucks all the way at the north end of the mall. Pull in, make a left and drive down to Starbucks.

When:
Every Thursday (unless stated here) at 8:30-9:00pm

Map:
The mall IS FINISHED. In the picture it looks like they are still building it, but it is complete.

(Photo courtesy of Microsoft's Maps Live)

Meet Videos:
YouTube - Northeast Crew Si Meet 04-17-08

Web:
http://www. uncommonk20 . com

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Cool...I'll probably will be rollin' by myself so it would be nice to know there are people there that I can trust and that are cool!
Understandable Missy.... Alright you 8th gens be a gentlemen on thursday night please we have a lady commin out for the first time so make her feel at home boyz :thumb: Because i wouldn't want to be the man to mess with her mafia that she has behind her :laughing: muuuuuuuuhahahaha

·
Registered
21,615 Posts
Understandable Missy.... Alright you 8th gens be a gentlemen on thursday night please we have a lady commin out for the first time so make her feel at home boyz :thumb: Because i wouldn't want to be the man to mess with her mafia that she has behind her :laughing: muuuuuuuuhahahaha
Yes...my mafia consists of 2 overly protective brothers lol

Thanks though, I appreciate that. I'm sure all of you guys are gentlemen and don't have to try!

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Yes...my mafia consists of 2 overly protective brothers lol

Thanks though, I appreciate that. I'm sure all of you guys are gentlemen and don't have to try!

haha amen to that! Its ok missy we got a great group of guys that come out so no worries but mennnnnnnn...She gave u the warning :box: have a good day all :thumb:

1 - 20 of 18497 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.