8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i juss put an injen sri on and a LSD catback exhaust on today on my 07 si sedan. i took it for a spin to see how it sounded and sounds great. but i have a quick question. i never really paid attnetion before i did all the work, but i noticed a clicking sound comin from the engen. did i just not noticed this before or is there is a little clicking all the time while stock or did i screw something up like valves or something?? i only really noticed it with the hood opened and like i said, all i have is the sri and exhaust i just put on. so i dont know why that would have done anything like that. any help would be great, thankx guys... James:eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, everything is tight, thats what i was checkin when i started to hear the clicking. any other opinions?? please feel free......

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, i'm feelin better now. its probably always been that way, it juss that now i have done some work on it and maybe not hearin it before and now hearin it i'm juss makin myself scared. i thought that is what it was but juss wanted some input. thankx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts