8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Silver8th said:
http://www.cleveland.com/autoshow/index.ssf?/autoshow/more/schedule.html

yeah this is what I was actually looking for. So its going on for the next week. Is anyone going?

Thanks for the link.
just got back. Opening day was today at the IX center (Sat). It goes through next week. They had a nice black SI with the HFP kit, wheels, etc on it. A LONG line of people waiting to sit in it. They also had one stock SI as well. Quite a few people were checking out the 2006 civic hybrid as well.

I was rather disappointed to see they did not have the 4dr SI on display. I was hoping it would be there.

Jeep really stole the show at the IX center this year. They had a huge area where they actually drove people around. Jeep employees had like 6 jeeps that ran on a track. They would take you over really bumpy areas, logs, mulch, over tracks, sideways on a pretty big incline, over 1 medium hill, into a water pit, and finally over a huge hill that was probably at least 30 degrees up and down and at least 20+ feet tall.

There were enormous lines of people waiting to go on the ride, and TONS of people just surrounding the track watching people take the test ride. Pretty cool idea on their part.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
if it was there, I didn't see it. I did see the new dodge challenger. It looked basically identical to the pics in the magazines.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i was at this auto show. the chick let me sit in the Si even though it was on the platform b/c I had a deposit on one and I didn't even know if I fit in it!

good show overall

1 - 8 of 8 Posts