8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,111 Posts

:sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface:

Every time i see this pile of **** i cry inside....my beautiful TL became a horrid ugly disgusting scrap of metal.

:sadwavy: to the greatest design for middle class ever.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OMFG at that GTR -=] my god it is amazing. I play the lottery weekly so I can one day get one.

My good friend just bought an EVO in that same color as above. I feel metrosexual driving around in it.
ROFL!

The chick next to the Orange charger thought I was taking a pic of her, she perked up and posed when was standing there but I had already taken the pic. My GF was cracking up.

·
Registered
14,511 Posts

:sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface:

Every time i see this pile of **** i cry inside....my beautiful TL became a horrid ugly disgusting scrap of metal.

:sadwavy: to the greatest design for middle class ever.

+1,345,345,345,224,673,426. This statement goes out to ACURA: WTF were you thinking with all of the new designs for your damn cars??????? You lost so many damn potential customers because of your serious lapse in judgement. You can't just do whatever you want for too long. Eventually you are going to have to start listening to your public.:readtherules:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.