8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
New 8thcivic rule. Making your headlight housing white results in an immediate ban. ;)

Nice work. I do love some cleared headlights.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Nice pics! Look's wicked! Overall what do you rate this mod on the diffacult part? Was it a walk in the park:coffee: or a lot of swearing:eek:hsnap:. Did you guys use the silverstar signal lights? Great job guys! Since you had the oven on did you guys cook some chestnuts?LOL!

·
Wegue Wegue
12,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Let's see.. diffculty rating..

Hmmm...

With or without the audience participation?

Note:

First pictures posted show me only prying the lights apart, that was the best part of the entire mod! mmmm... destruction!

No swearing, much... not at the difficulty, just after doing 10 lights my fingers are sore and I'm hot from teh oven being on all the time, Brett is cold and sore from removing all those bumpers and lights, thanks to Alex for his help, as well as Chris's friend (sorry I forgot your name)

Brett and I are expecting at least one good Tim Hortons Broc. soup meal out of this from everyone.. woot!

Ease , if you are familiar with taking your bumper off, removing the lights, baking , ripping things apart with bare hands, reassembling, goo gone-ing, baking again, reassembling once again to finish... around a 1-2

Novice rating, 5...

It's easy after the 2nd one... would I do this again.. not for free. 6 freebies is our limit.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts