8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Its your car so do as you wish but to be honest... I wouldn't put those on my worst enemies car.

·
Registered
577 Posts
If you are looking for honest opinion... I'd have to agree with ^^

Its not something that I would enjoy personally. However that is up to you.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well thx for the opinion, jsut thought it would kinda go well with TW but then again i havent seen a pic b4 or anything lol. still open to other opinions

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this is prolly why iv never seen anyone with them =D. im just getting tired of the stock tail light prolly because every other car i see is a civic =/

·
Registered
352 Posts
I personally don't like the tails the OP linked to, but I bought mine with these on it, and I kinda like it. Not as obnoxious looking as those IMO. A lot of peoples , well mostly everyone who commented on here doesn't like em, but they are growing on me.

This was like 2 days after I got it, and the dealer sticker was still on there, so please escuse that.

And I have no clue where they came from, as the previous owner had put them on, as I said earlier, and it's not TW either, but hope this helps ya out.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Believe it or not, some of the people on this forum believe that tinted tails are rice.

My girlfriend has tinted tails on her Civic and it is nicely modded so I don't understand how some people think they look bad.
I don't like them pitch black, but a slight tint looks good.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts