8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, yes yes, I finally did it! And, it wasn't hard. Got my lights baked and painted. I can't believe how easy it was, and some say your kitchen will smell and what not...bs! Good times.
Here's my iphone pics, enjoy

And here's what it looked like before.

·
Registered
658 Posts
i did this and i cant tell you how many people compliment that i took it off. i own a fiji FG and between the cleared headlights and my smoked tails it looks sooo sexy lol
The orange accents are what I really like about the coupe's lights. Did you just leave the slots empty or did you insert some clear plastic to replace the accent.?

·
Registered
592 Posts
wow, I was the only post 5 months ago, and now the thread came alive haha

still looks good. just needs chromed bulbs to make it look fully cleared and not have the orage hugh to it

·
Banned
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL he did it hahahah more like i did it for him, this guy could not put on a shirt with out his mom helping him.
FYI dummy, i said I FINALLY DID IT, meaning that I've been wanting to have that done for a long time. get your 5hit straight.
Mods??? You there? wtf!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
**** you danny. Leave your gun at home and them make your threats. You know my address.
lol i need no gun, im not a ***** like you. and i would go to your house but i know your ***** ass and you would call the cops on me. LOL leave my gun at home LOL this foo, I aint no stupid gangster and defenetly dont need a gun to deal with you. chump ass *****, Dont trip i have patience and when the time does come that i see you, you will be shutting your mouth.

Gun LOL i could get my Kid cousin to beat your ass you aint **** old man.

Your not even worth my time any more !!!!! Just keep my name and my buisness out of your mouth and i wont look for you. But Like i said if i so happen to run into you, you will be shutting your mouth trust me. and thats not a threat its a promise.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts