8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On average, how much time do you guys normally spend on cleaning the inside of your car?

Today i spent a good 3 hours on vacuuming, polish and cleaning the windows. I take pride in my car looking nice and clean and I love when it smells clean and looks new on the inside. I hate that its winter now and everytime i get in my car i hate getting the floor mats all wet! But oh well, thank goodness for all season floor mats!

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
Far more time than should be necessary for any car.

Even for me, I have to spend more time cleaning the interior of this car because the materials suck up dirt and lint. It sucks.

That, and having to pretty much maintain it from getting any more worn out (seats).

But I am the same way as you. I enjoy having my interior look flawless constantly.

·
Banned
339 Posts
i second that. this car is so dificult to keep looking clean. the huge dash is a strong magnet for everything-but no biggie. the cloth in the car is what really sucks. ive almost given up. only 20.0k miles and its wearing down and is no longer black-lol.
to reference the OP.....my interior is clean for one hour-before i find stray hairs clinging to it.

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
I can keep my plastics looking nicely. I keep a microfiber cloth in the center console to wipe dust off and what not.

I have a suede brush and interior cleaner. I can't get the fading black "high-quality" cloth to go back to black at the seams.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I give my car a wipedown every day. It drives me crazy because the hair and the lint never stops ( I work in a dog daycare). But I swear my car is always clean. Off to go clean it now lol.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
every other day ill vacuum if necessary... and use an air compressor to blow out the seats so they look perfect... compressed air ftw in your interior

takes 5 minutes and it looks perfect

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.