8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had to drive my friend home from the bar for her 21st birthday and she threw up in my car. I was wondering what would be the best way to clean it besides bringing it to a car detail. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
lol that sucks.. thats why i never drive drunk friends home, unless they have a bag under them haha.. as for the cleaning, i don't know. but goodluck man!

·
Binks
18,140 Posts
Someone threw up in my car seat/floor mat before. I cleaned it with the shark hand held steamer and used a microfiber to wipe.

·
Registered
646 Posts
The aforementioned and resolve. If you are worried about Resolve's strength water it down slightly. Cleans up stains wonderfully.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Your best bet is to rent a rug doctor! I think its $40, but it will clean it all out. Sucks to here that happened. Must of been a wild party ;)

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
was it like projectile???? lol jp depending on how much vomit if not much what i use is Meguiers carpet cleaner/stain remover...it works wonders!!! i have a 2 yr old and i gone through that like 2 or 3 times

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its not much, she threw up most of it before we got to the car. She had a bag but she refused to sit up lol. I took a microfiber cloth and some water with a little dish washer soap in it right when I got home. Whats left are little stains that are in the little tiny holes in the seat. As for smell I threw 2 of those Renuzit air fresheners after I was done cleaning. Ill try the Meguiers carpet cleaner/stain remover first, if not then the steam cleaner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts