8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't had my 07 coupe but a few weeks and was trying to clean the inside today. However, It seems almost impossible to clean the glass or the dash that is right above the speedometer gauge cluster. Does anyone have any tricks or tools they use to clean this area?

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
Ive read somebody here using a wooden spatula and wrapped a towel around it to get it behind there.

I havnt really cleaned ALL THE WAY down and back there because i cant even see it while driving so it wont bother me.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I have one also and its works preety good! I bought it @ Fred Meyers in the "as seen on TV" section. I also found it easier to clean that part of the windshield by opening up the door, standing outside of the the car, then lean over the windshield and than reach and wipe down thier with you right hand. Sounds wierd but it works for me!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.