8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
lets go ladies!
I am parting out my 2006 SI coupe. getting ready to sell so i can move to Oahu HI for a few years.
email me at [email protected]
call/ Text to 801-867-0241
I also have a TWS SS and Base bushings.-SOLD
stay posted for more to come

Stock cat less than 4,000 miles! $160 + shipping and 3% for paypal fees.

Stock suspension 4,500 miles $50 + shipping and 3% for paypal fees.

Stock camber keys 4,500 $40 + shipping and 3% for paypal fees. or I will remove my SPC set and put stock back on my car if someone wants to buy the SPC's for $140 + shipping and 3% for paypal fees.

MMMM.... SPC!:eek:mg:

Stock Intake less than 500 miles all nuts, bolts and lines are included. $50 + shipping and 3% for paypal

fees.

19in TSW Nogarrow wrapped in Falken Azenis 225/35ZR-19 10,000 miles with 85% tread, absolutely no curb rash, scratches or flaws. (Sorry the pictures aren't the best, they have been sitting in storage for the past 7 months so i had to run watter over them to clean off the dust. They are flawless wheels.) $700 + shipping and 3% for paypal fees.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I love the rims unfortunately I wont have money for rims till the summer. How was the ride though on those 19's??? the tires looked pretty thin.
Bump for your sale as well

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I love the rims unfortunately I wont have money for rims till the summer. How was the ride though on those 19's??? the tires looked pretty thin.
Bump for your sale as well
the ride wasnt too bad. you can feel alot of loss in weight over stock rims but it does ride a little rougher than my winter 215 55r 17s. I love the look of these rims but need to sell them since I am moving to hawaii in a few weeks. Let me know if you can get cash sooner and they are yours.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts