8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, spending the week in Hong Kong and as it turns out, the hotel we're staying in had a new car show in what amounts to an out of doors lobby the other day.

At this car show were three different Civics, a Hybrid Sedan (which I got the impression isn't even available here, yet), a standard Civic Sedan and what is called a Civic VTi Sedan, so I kicked the tires and picked up a few brochures (the Hybrid didn't have a brochure, however, it looked like it was optioned pretty much like the VTi). Interestingly enough, both gasser versions of the Civic came standard with the following equipment:
  • 4-Wheel disk brakes
  • Cornering Toe Correction System (whatever the heck that is)
  • Front Fog Lights
  • Honda Anti-Theft system
  • Full Leather Interior
  • Power Retractable Mirrors
  • Alloy Wheels
  • 205/55 R16 Tires
In addition, the VTi had the following extra equipment standard:
  • Side Mirror Turn Signal Lights
  • Cruise Control
  • Side Air Bags
  • Factory Leather Steering Wheel
  • Automatic Climate Control
Too bad some of these goodies aren't available on the Civic back in North America.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TheProtege said:
Does anybody know if it would be possible to integrate the auto climate control from the HK version into our models?
My thoughts exactly. My last two cars have had climate control and I love the set it and forget it nature of the system. ;)

·
Registered
271 Posts
I've had both and prefer the manual system. Less to go wrong and saves money. Now, if I could just trade that leather for a nav system they'd really be on to something.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
drahgon said:
nice, was there last year, love the shopping :thumb:
Yup, in fact we're heading out for our last day of shopping right now. Catching the 10:30 Continental flight to NYC tomorrow morning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts