8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
they are a bit tacky IMO. Usually people try to de-badge their cars, not add more to it :thumb: but its all a matter of personal preference in the end

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
My personal opinion is that windshield decals, or any other large decal is the equivalent of this:

But if you like it, go for it. Personal expression is what it is all about.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Weak. If your car was tracked and sponsored, then having a windshield decal that said GReddy or something like that would be fine. Blatantly advertising that your Civic is in fact a Civic is unnecessary and therefore IMO ricey.

Also, I don't know what it says in the NJ traffic code, but here in Cali, it's illegal to have a billboard sticker on your windshield if your car is used on public roads. Save your money and buy something cool like a badass alarm or lowering springs.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Dont do it! Decals in general are personally very very dumb unless you are actually sponsored.

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
This is the biggest decal or the most that I will put on my windshield

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
DUB2CRS said:
Weak. If your car was tracked and sponsored, then having a windshield decal that said GReddy or something like that would be fine. Blatantly advertising that your Civic is in fact a Civic is unnecessary and therefore IMO ricey.

Also, I don't know what it says in the NJ traffic code, but here in Cali, it's illegal to have a billboard sticker on your windshield if your car is used on public roads. Save your money and buy something cool like a badass alarm or lowering springs.
:yeahthat:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts