8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
yeah, this kit was posted before. 2k dollars plus shipping - unpainted, and made of fiberglass. I don't think so

·
Registered
21 Posts
few websites are now selling it and cheaper than that.. ill post them when i get a chance to find the sites again..they selling the K&N bodykit at areotrends i think? and they have one other so far.. a pretty nice lip kit

·
Registered
248 Posts
dont buy it from ebay cuz it will be a ***** to make it fit...they are better from extreme dimensions or ground dynamics =)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ok, but i don't see this kit available at extreme dimension or ground dynamics.. i wanna know where can i find this wide body kit. Any information will help, thanks guys!

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Ok, but i don't see this kit available at extreme dimension or ground dynamics.. i wanna know where can i find this wide body kit. Any information will help, thanks guys!
The tein kit was custom fabricated you can not buy it anywhere there was only one made ever and it got stolen so I'll have to settle for something else... Being that it was custom work it isn't exactly a "kit"

·
Premium Member
6,929 Posts
The tein kit was custom fabricated you can not buy it anywhere there was only one made ever and it got stolen so I'll have to settle for something else... Being that it was custom work it isn't exactly a "kit"
What he said. My buddy had access to the tein front bumper at one point when they recovered it, but he didn't have the cash for it. :( My other buddy was lucky enough to get the Rotora big brake kit off the car from the police auction. Right now the only two options you have are AIT and Hot Wheels. Both are a little extreme.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts