Civic type R body kit

The kit include front bumper/sides skirts/ rear bumper and front grill
All in PU material (unbreakable:badger:) and come with all necessory hardwares

GB deadline due to APR19 Saturday

Goods
Civic type R replica body kit

Payment
50% or full deposit required
visa/paypal/ email money transfer (only available in Canada) or drop by in person

Delivery
ETA 6-8 weeks after Group buy deadline

GB price $1299.99 CAD

Full/Front or Rear JDM CTR conversion for sedan available too and please contact us for detail!!

Please pm or email us for order detail:vtec:

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Interesting.. that looks quite good. Is that pic of the actual kit, though? Are we gonna have to buy new headlights/hood/fenders to make this fit?

BTW, any price breakdown? I like the front bumper, not so much the rear. Selling parts separately?

·
Registered
38 Posts
beautiful i just got mugened 2 now type-r whats next RR great stuff. BTW you are going to need a front end for this i dont think you need the fenders

·
Banned
971 Posts
correct me if im wrong brian(battle endless guy i spoke to)...i spoke to them earlier today, and the kit is not for the USDM civic but rather for the CDM CSX.... just pointing it out.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Interesting.. that looks quite good. Is that pic of the actual kit, though? Are we gonna have to buy new headlights/hood/fenders to make this fit?

BTW, any price breakdown? I like the front bumper, not so much the rear. Selling parts separately?
yup it is the actual picture after we finish testing the kit. Yes, from usdm civic convert to jdm civic, you need fenders/hood/headlights and front bumper, we can have all the parts ready for you guys to do conversion! Anyway you got pm!

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
So I'm confused, what's the benefit of this over the actual legit peices? This becomes well over 2 grand after you have to buy all the other parts (for the USDM civic), right?

·
Registered
820 Posts
If I remember correctly just the front conversion is 3000 some odd bucks (not from battle endless though...This is from other companies in the states). some charge more some charge less tho

·
Registered
138 Posts
I am still very confused here. Sounds like to get this kit on a USDM civic, one would be required to buy additional parts from you guys (fenders/hood/headlights). So how much are these additional parts?

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.