8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Civic Sets Annual Sales Record; Top-Selling Car for 11th Consecutive Year

Based on its all-time record annual sales of 72,463 units in 2008, Honda Civic became the first passenger car in 15 years to achieve status as the top-selling vehicle, including all cars and trucks, in Canada.

Ref

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
What weather climate? It's the same in most of Canada as it is in Ohio. Norhtern Ontario maybe, but the rest of the populaded area are closer tothe US border and the climate is the same. Buffalo gets colder and more snow then southern Ontario.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Canada has gorgious summers as well. and i think canadians are very conservative. So that is why trucks and 4wds arent as populour.
I would think subaru would be king in canada, but its not.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Canada has gorgious summers as well. and i think canadians are very conservative. So that is why trucks and 4wds arent as populour.
I would think subaru would be king in canada, but its not.
It would be King if they we're priced more reasonable. I want an Sti so bad but too much dough.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Damn things are built here yet cost THOUSANDS more than when sold in the states, it's a big rip off. Si is like 27g plus tax:eek:mg:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trucks normally outsell cars in Canada. But this was the first time in 15 years that a car outsold even the trucks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts