8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the civic store is going to be constantly changing. Over the next few months new vendors are going to be added. Keep your eyes open for updates often in the upcoming weeks.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no doubt, we will have the shirts/sweatshirts coming.

I planned on waiting a little longer to get a larger order - so it's cheaper for you guys. If you just want one, it would end up costing more obviously. If you can wait till September -ish? I think we could get a group order much cheaper for you guys. If you want one now, I can get you a price on them. Same thing with like the stickers etc.

I have an apt to talk with a parts vendor later tomorrow. So the store will be changing rapidly over the next couple of months.

Just let me know about the shirts. I was going to let the users even post up their own Tshirt ideas if they want, and vote on the best layout. If you have an idea in mind, give it a shot. We can go from there.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we will do our best when the car comes out to hook up with vendors. HKS shouldn't be a problem at all - not sure about spoon yet. Most vendors are saying between 3-6 months after release, they will have parts for the cars.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'll try to sell for the best price possible. The plan is for VIP members to get an additional discounted price for parts/store items from regular users. But, there won't be much markup on parts in general. We'll just have to see once I get pricing on the new parts. The biggest help will be group buys. We'll offer up some group buy discounts on specific items as time goes on. Like if everyone wants to go in on an aftermarket exhaust, or intake, or whatever, we can get group rates. The more I buy at one time, the lower your cost goes.

·
PRSRIZD
1,403 Posts
getting discounts on major manufacturers like mentioned takes large accounts and a continual per month spending. if need something right now let me know what it is and ill check my local shop, they are authorized dealers for most everything
and will price match country wide.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Pm sent about combining Truehonda and 8thcivic.com (webby) . From our past experience with all you 7thgen guys (and our hopefully great feedback) we can create a perfect shopping experience conjoined or sponsoring this site.

Edward

1 - 11 of 11 Posts