8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why are there no posts on civic rear spoilers??

Am also interested in a new steering wheel??

can anyone give me information on either or?

I have a fg2 coupe. black.

All of the civic si's in car shows have nice spoilers and always wonder where they buy them.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
what kind of spoiler are you looking for? as for the steering wheel do you track the car? if not why would you want to get rid of your airbag just for looks?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im lookn for one that stands out. /------\

one like that one lol. but yeah.

as for the steering wheel. i just dont like the steering wheel on the civic. its big and bulky. you rarely see people getting steering wheels on their si's. it would b unique and look good.

i like going for looks than performance. its just my opinion. i rather spend my money modding my si to look better, than to get plus 5-10 horsepower to my civic si thats already fast enough.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
im lookn for one that stands out. /------\

one like that one lol. but yeah.

as for the steering wheel. i just dont like the steering wheel on the civic. its big and bulky. you rarely see people getting steering wheels on their si's. it would b unique and look good.

i like going for looks than performance. its just my opinion. i rather spend my money modding my si to look better, than to get plus 5-10 horsepower to my civic si thats already fast enough.
not many people replace them cause you will have a light on your dash and your basically taking a very important safety device out. big bulky? it's actually very small compared to a lot of other cars

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.