8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My apologizes if this has already been posted...

I saw this over at TOV and decided to spread the love.

http://www.frappr.com/fgcivicsiownersmap

After approval from DCR, you'll be added to the list.

69 Members so far as of this post.

Sorry, this is for FG Civic Si's ONLY.

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Curbow_USMC said:
this looks stupid.. it is asking to get it stole
Yes, a potential thief can stake out the whole zip code :eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
jasonandre said:
Yes, a potential thief can stake out the whole zip code :eek:hnoes:
hahahahh!!^^^^ lol i joined. there is someone in germany with one already!!! man he must be turning heads. :driving:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Ep3racer954 said:
hahahahh!!^^^^ lol i joined. there is someone in germany with one already!!! man he must be turning heads. :driving:
Yeah, I'm the one in Germany, and yeah, heads are snappin. the honda dealer out here was like :hail:

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
NighHawk8Gen said:
Yeah, I'm the one in Germany, and yeah, heads are snappin. the honda dealer out here was like :hail:
Welcome to the site. That's pretty sweet you have the car out there. Did you have a hard time getting the car in Germany? Any future plans of modding the Si? How'd you come to find 8thcivic.com out of curiosity?

·
Registered
465 Posts
thanks for the welcome. in all irony i was just browsing TOV's sponsor page and one of the sponsors links this site. So I statred to have a looksie and thought I'd say hello from over here. I plan on going FI asap. I also own a 1990 euro CR-x that I turbo'd last year. When I found out that the new civic was 6 spd it was a no-brainer. (not enough or long enough gears in my rex!).
I actually had the military ship it here for me. I would have paid the 800 dollars it wouldve took even if they didnt though. Because I live outside of the US i got it tax free also. ;) I'm Air Force just in case your wondering. Been here 3 1/2 yrs and loving it. Car Mans Paradise.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Curbow_USMC said:
you can zoom all the way in to there house and the road names... fuk that.
so do you park yours in an underground supersecret garage or sumthin?
hate to break it to ya man, but you could be jacked at a stoplight at gun point easier than some dude google earthing your 20k civic. get real dude. i know your prolly hard core semper fi but shake it off...... woooo saaah

·
Registered
111 Posts
haha, "woooo saaah". and no, i'm not "hard core Semper Fi".

I just dont think it is a good idea, that's all. seeing that the civic is like the #1 stolen car.

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
* BUMP *

DCR said:
I was wondering where the non-TOV members were coming from!

Thanks for the post jasonandre.
No problem DCR. Great site you have. I'm also a TOV member, although don't tell the everyone else here. They may lynch me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts