8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
CrackThatTec45 said:
they tell you age group of 7 y/o and young kids.......thats a crock of sh*t....im 22 and it took me a good 45 mins to figure how how the god damn thing transformed!! :pat:

haha me too...those thing are so hard :banghead:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Both Frenzy and Rumble came across as, essentially, street punks. They weren't portrayed as being particularly intelligent. "Bullies" might be the best term for them. They each had a sort of Brooklyn street accent

eh...so the transformer Si is supposed to be a stupid street bully? Wonder if their semi insulting honda with the choice of car.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
I do understand Ravage as a Jaguar XK. I do. But, it would have been SERIOUSLY badass if he was a Plymouth Prowler. :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yeah, I have transformed mine twice in 4 months. It takes way too long and seems like something is going to break. They did do a great job with the details for a toy though.

·
Registered
484 Posts
that things is very hard to figure out hell i couldn't even get it the wife had to read the directions to figure it out

and they are very hard to find but i do have 2 of them :eek:hsnap:

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
CrackThatTec45 said:
they tell you age group of 7 y/o and young kids.......thats a crock of sh*t....im 22 and it took me a good 45 mins to figure how the god damn thing transformed!! :pat:
If you think that is hard, try a Voyager class movie Ironhide. Kicked my butt. Took two grown adults to figure it out. My brother in law was the brains behind making Ironhide look like a bot and he has a computer science degree.

See? It takes a degree to transform one of these things. Kids my arse....

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Scarlett speaks truth. And knowing is half the battle...

/nerd talk about avatar. LOL.

Geekprotip: Did you know that Snake Eyes and Scarlett have a thing for each other?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dang, I did not know you all had this yet. Thats cool though, I like how the SI is starting to show up in alot of places like Forza 2, NFS: Prostreet, Transformers, and I have a little Hot Wheels toy SI.

The more SI stuff the better :thumb:

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Izzy said:
Scarlett speaks truth. And knowing is half the battle...

/nerd talk about avatar. LOL.

Geekprotip: Did you know that Snake Eyes and Scarlett have a thing for each other?

Oh yes. I do. :) I was gonna put Snake eyes in my sig. He may be my avatar next week. This is my second time using this Scarlett Avatar.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts