8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi people im new to this forum..
so i was just wondering what are the parts i need for a full conversion to type-r ( included the headlight ) about the fitment and stuff or is it even possible? :dance:

From This :

To This :

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
you wanna convert your car from an Si to a banner? the second pic doesnt work. but search it because there is a ton of threads about it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did reserach but there's no threads about the headlight and the fitment i was just wondering if its a perfect fit or i gotta cut some part off

·
Registered
490 Posts
it's possible, should do it in black, should trade your white si for my black si.
you need everything in front of the front doors including the bumper support and radiator cover thing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im surprise that theres not even one theard about the whole conversion...
If anyone has done this ..please share your experiences..Im more curious about the headlight.
And if anyone know some good websites where i can buy parts from that would be apriciate

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
That's the Feel's FD2R, I don't think anyone on this site have done that conversion before, even on " the official JDM conversion " thread.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
has anyone here bought from ignite GT? i've seem some nice full front conversion kit.. feedback anyone?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts