8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiii !!! Greatings from Brazil !!! :beer:

I have a civic si with Nitrous, I dont have a Hondata and made ​​no further change in the injection of the car, as I have no Hondata will measure the mixture with a probe in the exhaust outlet. What is the recommended maximum power without using Nitro Hondata? the only piece of performance that added even to install Nitro Kit was one of the Injen CAI.

:vtec:

·
aka 3 blocks!
3,413 Posts
I have no experience with it at all your best bet will be to check under forced induction nitrous forum. Theres a subforum just for nitrous setups.Your setup sounds sketchy without flashpro honestly.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Flashpro doesn't have the option for nitrous . The only thing you can do is retard the cams with the flashpro and get a window switch or full throttle switch .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No here in Brazil i dont have a Flex Fuel Civic SI, only the R18 is a Flex Fuel, but i have here a 98 Octanas gasoline, PETROBRAS. and i only use it. I install the system on my SI and puta a 50cv Shot at. No problems. But now wayting a Nitrous Controller for that setup. When my Nitrous Controller arrive i will put a 75cv Shot on that !

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hiii !!! Greatings from Brazil !!! :beer:

I have a civic si with Nitrous, I dont have a Hondata and made ​​no further change in the injection of the car, as I have no Hondata will measure the mixture with a probe in the exhaust outlet. What is the recommended maximum power without using Nitro Hondata? the only piece of performance that added even to install Nitro Kit was one of the Injen CAI.

:vtec:
Hi gpinho22, i'm brazil tunner, and as sooner as possible i will get a Si to put nitrous using hondata Flashpro. The idea is make a map clamper.
When you press the nitrous button, the Hondata Map jump to a overboost area and in this place you make ignition retard for nitrous usage.

I don't know if people around the world already do something like this to deal with nitrous+flashpro but i'm sure it works good.

Create it is cheaper and easy solution and no need wait Hondata create features on flashpro.

Magovit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts