8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
121 - 140 of 163 Posts

· Registered
7,214 Posts
you guys are like chicks with fake titties.

you buy a car for one reason or another (or so you tell yourself to justify it...yeah, you bought it JUST for the track...) but in all reality, you love the attention it brings, then you ***** when you get the attention cause with the positive attention comes negative attention.

Just like a girl who has big fake tits or, maybe they're real but she wears low-cut clothes and shows them off... then gets pissed when guys stare at her tits. "Can't a girl just dress the way she wants just to look 'cute'?" is always their justification for showing off their funbags. But we all know why they're doing it. for the attention it brings.

TS, you even step it up a notch by saying "I can't resist a good race". That's like the aforementioned female saying "Why do guys keep staring at my chest? They know I can't resist a good random banging, so why would they keep checkin me out?" Ridiculous!

If you REALLY want to avoid the attention, de-badge or re-badge your cars to the lower model.

:thumb:
:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

· Registered
7,214 Posts
I actually love when people rev at me...It gives me a really good laugh...It doesn't even matter if they are faster or slower. The best is giving them a thumbs down when they rev. The look on their faces are priceless. Actually a kid in an Si cut me off the other day while it VTEC then when I drove by he had his seat in the "gangsta lean" position, I rolled my window down and gave him a thumbs down...haha again the looks or their faces is priceless.

· Registered
1,274 Posts
I've had a few "ricers" rev at me and even take off at a light, but the worst is the MS3. They downright know that they can smoke me but then insist on doing it.

For instance, I was on the highway the other day with the cruise set at 68...just hummin along. All the sudden here it comes, MS3 with 2 guys in it. Comes up next to me and just sits there for a few seconds then takes off. My cruise was set so I just sat there. This guy proceeds to slow down and sit next to me again. Funny thing was that he was looking at me so much he almost hit a car infront of him, jackhead.

Does this guy qualify as a "ricer"?!

· Registered
26,621 Posts
this rice term is ridiculous at this point rice is a badly tasted modified car not a person a guy in a MS3 wanting to run you is not a ricer he just wanted to see what your car can do or run just for kicks.

i see older Honda's all the time roll up to me and i hand them there ass its fun and i am not a ricer. they want to see what the new SI has and sounds like but i guess that makes them ricers.

every time i see another 8thgen si i get closer to them and they do the same too me i want to admire the car and see what it sounds like its just the thing to do some times we run some times we just give the thumbs up this is not rice its a brotherhood.

· Registered
7,339 Posts
it was a limited thing and i am not a kid ive put in my time with there products and deserve the spot and deals i get through them its as simple as that.
Im in it too...but did you ever notice how right after the "street team" they started trying to sell their products abit more? and another thing people over at crsx notice that the cost of their products went up?

· Registered
2,298 Posts
i hate how people think i rev at them, if im coming to a stop i put my car in neutral and start brakeing but then if traffic starts moving again before i come to a complete stop so i have to rev match. and thats when the idiot next to me thinks im revving at him.

· Registered
1,890 Posts
i hate how people think i rev at them, if im coming to a stop i put my car in neutral and start brakeing but then if traffic starts moving again before i come to a complete stop so i have to rev match. and thats when the idiot next to me thinks im revving at him.
their are a lot of stupid people out their who have no idea what rev matching is. I have run into the same thing.

· Banned
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
their are a lot of stupid people out their who have no idea what rev matching is. I have run into the same thing.
Funny you guys mentioned that because I just got pulled over for rev matching. I explained to him then said "oh, slow it down". Stupid comment beause I wasn't even accelerating. My exhaust isn't even modified so I knew he was exaggerating. Cops are ignorant here

· Registered
3,610 Posts
Funny you guys mentioned that because I just got pulled over for rev matching. I explained to him then said "oh, slow it down". Stupid comment beause I wasn't even accelerating. My exhaust isn't even modified so I knew he was exaggerating. Cops are ignorant here
interesting, i was pulled over for teh same thing but that was due to a 7500 downshift into 2nd lol. almost always downshift to 2nd before a stop or turn, unless i'm lazy, and due this for two reasons. Save my brakes + hope theres an idiot behind me who doesn't notice my car slowing down ( no brakes being used but engine brake ) and rear ends me.

As for street racing, the amount of people i have had try to race me over the past year can be counted on one hand. And i have sri/exhaust, mugen wing to attract attention. It just doesn't happen.

However if you decide to speed on the freeway you'll get people who want to run with you. Actually caused a race with a magnum for the hell of it on the free way ( just went by him at 95mph) and he punched it only to miss the cop coming on the onramp and got pulled over for about 120 i would imagine. Aii people are so easy to mess wit on the streets.

· CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,973 Posts
Read the rules:readtherules:

No street racing posts. Period.:badger:

· Registered
2,298 Posts
interesting, i was pulled over for teh same thing but that was due to a 7500 downshift into 2nd lol. almost always downshift to 2nd before a stop or turn, unless i'm lazy, and due this for two reasons. Save my brakes + hope theres an idiot behind me who doesn't notice my car slowing down ( no brakes being used but engine brake ) and rear ends me.

As for street racing, the amount of people i have had try to race me over the past year can be counted on one hand. And i have sri/exhaust, mugen wing to attract attention. It just doesn't happen.

However if you decide to speed on the freeway you'll get people who want to run with you. Actually caused a race with a magnum for the hell of it on the free way ( just went by him at 95mph) and he punched it only to miss the cop coming on the onramp and got pulled over for about 120 i would imagine. Aii people are so easy to mess wit on the streets.
youre not too bright are you buddy i would rather put the car in neutral and use the brakes then use the engine as a brake. brakes are alot less expensive to replace than your transmission, everytime you do that youre putting alot of strain on your car.

121 - 140 of 163 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.