8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
101 - 120 of 163 Posts

· CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,973 Posts

· Registered
3,950 Posts
i don't rev at people but if i saw an all stock STI with a younger person in it i might look over and nod cuz i like STI's but when i do that the person usually takes off or tries to race me. lol its not just civic's man its just the type of people.
i don't even look at other civics and tend to ignore most 4cylinders considering there 0 challenge. so why bother risking a ticket by proving it. ;)
sti's are diff though since there also boosted. makes things interesting ;)

· Registered
26,621 Posts
ive ran plenty of SI's regardless of mods its exciting and its a nice adrenaline rush i like to see what other SI's can do and what they sound like with there current mods.

i have no speeding tickets btw lol i guess ive been getting lucky for 3 years.

· Banned
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
i don't rev at people but if i saw an all stock STI with a younger person in it i might look over and nod cuz i like STI's but when i do that the person usually takes off or tries to race me. lol its not just civic's man its just the type of people.
i don't even look at other civics and tend to ignore most 4cylinders considering there 0 challenge. so why bother risking a ticket by proving it. ;)
sti's are diff though since there also boosted. makes things interesting ;)
This is so true. Challenge? You boosting?

· Registered
3,950 Posts
yessir. supercharged. thats why most of the time i dont even look unless its a v8 or i know its another boosted 4 like an evo or STI. my car looks 100% stock but the longer i've had it the more people know its not so i'm glad i dont really get messed with alot anymore. keeping it look all stock helps alot too to avoid problems.

· Registered
5,412 Posts
I can't take it anymore. Everytime I stop I always find someone starring at me. Some ppl like the attention, but I just wanna be left alone.
Also, to the si owners. Please stop revving your vtec at superior cars that will merk ya. I do like to race and has cost me a few speeding tickets... I can't take the temptation.

Does this happen to anyone else?
Any kind of street racing = FAIL

If you want speed, go to a track, if you cant manage that, I suggest you find a ride, and dont drive anymore.

· Registered
3,950 Posts
street racing is rather pointless when you think about it. i mean most people race things they know they can beat. IE so why do it and risk yourself and others. and the rare people that due race something there not sure they can beat well.... is death or having your car getting crushed or hurting someone else worth it to say hey man i beat that other civic? lol.

· Registered
26,621 Posts
street racing is rather pointless when you think about it. i mean most people race things they know they can beat. IE so why do it and risk yourself and others. and the rare people that due race something there not sure they can beat well.... is death or having your car getting crushed or hurting someone else worth it to say hey man i beat that other civic? lol.
it happens at random ive never been involved in any organized street racing just simple fun and enjoying my car.

101 - 120 of 163 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.