8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
41 - 60 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
try driving around in a 06 sti. people see the wing on the back and immediately kick into retard mode! When the warm weather is around, I cant drive more than 10 min without some knucklehead in a civic, intrepid, or v-6 mustang trying to race me. It gets really annoying when your just trying to go to the store, or your buddys house

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
you guys are like chicks with fake titties.

you buy a car for one reason or another (or so you tell yourself to justify it...yeah, you bought it JUST for the track...) but in all reality, you love the attention it brings, then you ***** when you get the attention cause with the positive attention comes negative attention.

Just like a girl who has big fake tits or, maybe they're real but she wears low-cut clothes and shows them off... then gets pissed when guys stare at her tits. "Can't a girl just dress the way she wants just to look 'cute'?" is always their justification for showing off their funbags. But we all know why they're doing it. for the attention it brings.

TS, you even step it up a notch by saying "I can't resist a good race". That's like the aforementioned female saying "Why do guys keep staring at my chest? They know I can't resist a good random banging, so why would they keep checkin me out?" Ridiculous!

If you REALLY want to avoid the attention, de-badge or re-badge your cars to the lower model.

:thumb:

·
Banned
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·

you buy a car for one reason or another (or so you tell yourself to justify it...yeah, you bought it JUST for the track...) but in all reality, you love the attention it brings, then you ***** when you get the attention cause with the positive attention comes negative attention.

Just like a girl who has big fake tits or, maybe they're real but she wears low-cut clothes and shows them off... then gets pissed when guys stare at her tits. "Can't a girl just dress the way she wants just to look 'cute'?" is always their justification for showing off their funbags. But we all know why they're doing it. for the attention it brings.

TS, you even step it up a notch by saying "I can't resist a good race". That's like the aforementioned female saying "Why do guys keep staring at my chest? They know I can't resist a good random banging, so why would they keep checkin me out?" Ridiculous!

If you REALLY want to avoid the attention, de-badge or re-badge your cars to the lower model.

:rotfl: actually this makes sense a little.

·
Registered
7,022 Posts

:yeahthat::hail::hail::word:

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
i like to rev

i rev at everything and everyone!

one time i saw an old lady walking on the street, so i hella pull over and rev!

saw a cat one time! I REV! the cat hella flew into a tree

why do i like to rev? cause I AM A MAN! AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW IT!

VTECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I don't ever rev at other cars, nor have I had any rev at me. I hate to break it to you Emopains, and hope that this statement doesn't start a cutting binge, but your STI isn't exactly the most powerful car on the road either. IS it more powersul than mine? Sure, so are a lot of other cars out there.

I don't really get the point of this thread. You act as if you have a V10 under your hood, and that it's absolutely imposible for any Civic to beat your car. I'm willing to bet good money there are more than a few people on the 8th that could own your Sti...on the track of course.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts

/thread lol

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
im going to make a thread called subaru owners that like to hang out in civic sites and complain.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::claps:

·
Banned
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
I have a problem with these cars always reving at me. Why do they rev at a superior car?
YouTube - STRAIGHT PIPE STi rev

I mean seriously... I enjoy tickets for exhibition of speed but i destroy these in a block...sigh when will they learn?
Well lets hope so. Your engine is over twice as big, but you probably use twice as much fuel. Like picking a fight with the big show

41 - 60 of 163 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.