8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
try driving around in a 06 sti. people see the wing on the back and immediately kick into retard mode! When the warm weather is around, I cant drive more than 10 min without some knucklehead in a civic, intrepid, or v-6 mustang trying to race me. It gets really annoying when your just trying to go to the store, or your buddys house

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I like attention and racing from time to time. The point is that most civics, especially the ones with fart cans on em that rev their engine or try to race are really annoying. Stis arent the fastest or best cars out their....no ****....but very few civics can keep up with one. I trade my 07 si sedan for my current car and its like comparing a moped to a ninja

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
i hate how people think i rev at them, if im coming to a stop i put my car in neutral and start brakeing but then if traffic starts moving again before i come to a complete stop so i have to rev match. and thats when the idiot next to me thinks im revving at him.
their are a lot of stupid people out their who have no idea what rev matching is. I have run into the same thing.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
My apartment complex has several cars like this that I need to take pics of and put in the official rice thread. My personal favorite is the bone stock lancer with stickers all over it.
Their is a young kid driving the same car in my area too. He has white stickers going down the front fender. Only difference is he has a cat back exhaust, and the 4" tip has a huge dent in it! lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.