8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
I can't take it anymore. Everytime I stop I always find someone starring at me. Some ppl like the attention, but I just wanna be left alone.
Also, to the si owners. Please stop revving your vtec at superior cars that will merk ya. I do like to race and has cost me a few speeding tickets... I can't take the temptation.

Does this happen to anyone else?
i dont rev at any car to get there attention but i will race anything i know i have a chance against or i wanna see what the outcome will be :vtec:

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
ive ran plenty of SI's regardless of mods its exciting and its a nice adrenaline rush i like to see what other SI's can do and what they sound like with there current mods.

i have no speeding tickets btw lol i guess ive been getting lucky for 3 years.

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
street racing is rather pointless when you think about it. i mean most people race things they know they can beat. IE so why do it and risk yourself and others. and the rare people that due race something there not sure they can beat well.... is death or having your car getting crushed or hurting someone else worth it to say hey man i beat that other civic? lol.
it happens at random ive never been involved in any organized street racing just simple fun and enjoying my car.

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
this rice term is ridiculous at this point rice is a badly tasted modified car not a person a guy in a MS3 wanting to run you is not a ricer he just wanted to see what your car can do or run just for kicks.

i see older Honda's all the time roll up to me and i hand them there ass its fun and i am not a ricer. they want to see what the new SI has and sounds like but i guess that makes them ricers.

every time i see another 8thgen si i get closer to them and they do the same too me i want to admire the car and see what it sounds like its just the thing to do some times we run some times we just give the thumbs up this is not rice its a brotherhood.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.