8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Banned
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't take it anymore. Everytime I stop I always find someone starring at me. Some ppl like the attention, but I just wanna be left alone.
Also, to the si owners. Please stop revving your vtec at superior cars that will merk ya. I do like to race and has cost me a few speeding tickets... I can't take the temptation.

Does this happen to anyone else?

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
I can't take it anymore. Everytime I stop I always find someone starring at me. Some ppl like the attention, but I just wanna be left alone.
Also, to the si owners. Please stop revving your vtec at superior cars that will merk ya. I do like to race and has cost me a few speeding tickets... I can't take the temptation.

Does this happen to anyone else?
i dont rev at any car to get there attention but i will race anything i know i have a chance against or i wanna see what the outcome will be :vtec:

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
i get this all time as well, especially from older 2.5 imprezas....but i get it from anything hondas,Toyotas,Subbys.... pontiac(vibes...) probably the funniest one was a mitsu lancer... 08....Mature driving FTW, if you think its hondas think again. that not even the case, that like saying all Asian people are rich(usually is true though).

·
Super Moderator
11,559 Posts
i never get reved at im going to find you emopains and rev at you

1 - 20 of 163 Posts