8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we've been working on this project for a while on and off over the past year, and it finally got complete for SEMA. So I wont waste time talking, I'll link you guys to the introduction of the vehicle:

http://mjhsound.com/civic/introduction.pdf

Some teaser shots are below. I will be posting complete pics later on in the week. Hope you guys like it (it was alot of work haha).

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
What a tease! The performance mods listed on your website look good though. Can't wait to se it in full.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Um, pics look like "myspace whore" pictures. Angles, angles, and way too many freaking angles.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
o-hatch said:
Looks like an "Accolade" made Body-Kit with Fender Flairs...
its the Dragon body kit. There is a Civic sedan with this kit and similar color scheme.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a body kit we designed back in 2005 and have evolved into a widebody format. The "dragon kit" would be a knock off version of what was originally on this vehicle. (btw, for those interested, we have the originals haha)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha, yea celcius definitly handled his business on the door sills (pics will come on that :) ).

Sorry, honestly i would post pics quicker, but the ones I have of the whole car dont do it justice, need better lighting. I'll get more pics to you guys asap.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

A light weight sound system includes lightweight 6.5" components with Horn tweeters from Image Dynamics. Some of the cleanest sound you can get in a car. Check out Imagedynamicsusa.com for more on their great speakers

Autometer Nexus gauges tell me A/F ratio, and there is a little secret
gauge under the dash :). Gauges are great because you can record
the data to SD memory card.

Thanks for viewing

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haha, really appreciate the props. Took a long time to bring it together.
One more pic though. Props to Celcius on the magnificent door sills

1 - 20 of 46 Posts