8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
I think it looks very unique, but it would look alot better in my opinion if you just didn't make the last C reversed. I don't think it looks that bad.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
the word civic is not angle right(it looks like it angles down a little from the right).. but other than that unique and is not bad looking..

·
Registered
192 Posts
I remember seeing this when you posted in the mid-Atlantic section. I liked it a lot more the first time I saw it. Now I'm kinda neutral on it. I do think having the "c" not reversed might look better.

What type of feedback have you gotten on the streets?

At the end of the day I'd keep it.

Edit: Now I like the reserve "c" again haha. See its always better to go with first impressions.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I remember seeing this when you posted in the mid-Atlantic section. I liked it a lot more the first time I saw it. Now I'm kinda neutral on it. I do think having the "c" not reversed might look better.

What type of feedback have you gotten on the streets?

At the end of the day I'd keep it.

Edit: Now I like the reserve "c" again haha. See its always better to go with first impressions.
good feedbacks from the streets though!.. maybe a lot better if you will see it personally!

·
Registered
854 Posts
I think it's the 'V' that makes it look crooked most crooked, but then if that were straight, the 'I's would probably look messed. Nice try though, it was worth a shot, it's not horrible.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts