8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
There are several strut tower bars for the 8th gen Si. None of them are the 3 point that you have listed though. From my understanding, the front bars won't clear the K20's Intake Manifold.

Edit: Also, our cars chassis is already extremely rigid. This will be an almost pointless mod. The only way I'd start buying anything like this, is after I had every other mod that was on my wish list already.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are several strut tower bars for the 8th gen Si. None of them are the 3 point that you have listed though. From my understanding, the front bars won't clear the K20's Intake Manifold.

Edit: Also, our cars chassis is already extremely rigid. This will be an almost pointless mod. The only way I'd start buying anything like this, is after I had every other mod that was on my wish list already.
(thanks for your respond) dude that bar look sick to bad that is not for the si model...

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
^ maybe if you take off the im cover?
From what I understand, it actually hits the IM, not the cover.

(thanks for your respond) dude that bar look sick to bad that is not for the si model...
I agree, it looks very nice. Just buy yourself a rear sway bar. That probably does a lot more for our cars than a strut bar.:thumb:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Nice thanks for your suggestion
Happy to help sir. If you get that, you may also want to get either the Hotchkis, or Corsport V2 endlinks to go with it.:thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.