8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody im new on the forums and was wondering if anyone had any pictures of their civics on chrome rims. I know its not traditional by anymeans but I have a set of 18's already and am waiting until the winter to put them on the 09 ex i bought on saturday. Anyway if you have pics please post them to give me an idea of what my car might look like, its a Black 2 door. Thanks and lets see some bling.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey its fine ill take constructive criticism but the reason being that i wuld put them on is because it will save me more money to keep them since theyr the same bolt patern with 3k miles on them n i wuld lose alot of money on wheels n tires that cost me 1400..plus im not going for the tuner look as my ex is auto n of course an r18..call me soft but idk we will see how it looks wen the snow stops...il post pics you guys can be the judge

·
Registered
665 Posts
i usually hate chrome wheels.. but this car here has been the only exception, ever. i guess because theres not a whole lot of actual wheel to them lol. its not mine, but i believe the wheels are 19" and hes lowered on eibach pro kit

-RWC8THC

pm me for an ftp account

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
i usually hate chrome wheels.. but this car here has been the only exception, ever. i guess because theres not a whole lot of actual wheel to them lol. its not mine, but i believe the wheels are 19" and hes lowered on eibach pro kit

Those look more like alloy, than chrome. Especially when you compare them to the other pictures, in this thread.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea those rims dont look chrome at all def aluminum or somethin n mine r five spokes to just 18's with a thicker spoke n lip

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well then ill be one in 50 civics that has them n it doesnt really bother me because i didnt buy the car witht the intentions of puttin any money into it to make it fast or anythin (cuz it would really make sense to go with an r18) but instead as a reliable car to get me the rest of the way through school that didnt cost me an arm and a leg maybe just the arm..Granted it might not look right but like i said im not going for any kind of tuner look and iv always had a thing for black cars with chrome wheels and if anything i decide i dont like them then il just take em off and sell them, stick with the stockies, and make some payments..anyway thats my justification for my inentions

1 - 16 of 16 Posts