8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:dancing:

just got this in the mail today (70mm), but I have to wait until this weekend to install it.

More pics and vids to come....

[UPDATE]
here are some pics, vids coming tomorrow

[UPDATE]
1st start up

bored at work

0-75

it sound waaaay better in person :)

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
:dancing:

just got this in the mail today (70mm), but I have to wait until this weekend to install it.

More pics and vids to come....

LOL congrats i own the same 1 dude when you 1st put that thing on its going to be loud as hell and vibrate everything lol but after a few days it will break in. It will still be loud but not like the 1st time you fire it up IMO its the best exhaust for this car you wont regret it after you hear it in VTEC :eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
not to thread jack....but I have the same exhaust and the metal skunk2 emblem on my muffler popped off after a while (bad welds I guess). did this happen to anyone else? not really a big deal but I liked the look of it and now it's gone, lol

btw....great choice on the exhaust. I love mine...especially paired with my x-intake i just got!

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
not to thread jack....but I have the same exhaust and the metal skunk2 emblem on my muffler popped off after a while (bad welds I guess). did this happen to anyone else? not really a big deal but I liked the look of it and now it's gone, lol

btw....great choice on the exhaust. I love mine...especially paired with my x-intake i just got!
Pm skunk2 on here and they will kindly replace the emblem they have spectacular customer service :thumb:

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
i heard the 70mm skunk2 in person and was very impressed with the tone it made. Sounds better than my Greddy Evo 2 exhaust.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well earlier today me and my friend put the exhaust on, and took some pics and some vids.. but my friend has the camera so Ill have to post them up later today.

But all i can say is, It sounds Amazing! i love it :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.