8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok Folks, i deicded to blow some money on wheel tires suspension retro and hfp lip instead of SCing the Si..

i been lookking @ a few wheeels and want opinions
i dont want my car to get jacked, i dont live in a bad neighborhood but im a ffew mins away of some tht arent soo great.. n

i have a 08 fa5 RR

which wheel would you think it better?

WHEEEL 1
GRAMLIGHT MAXIMUM
17X8\
OFFSET 43

NOW WHEEL 2
SSR TYPE C FORGED WHEEL
looks great and weighs soo light 15.5lbs
offset 48

NOW WHEEEL 3
OZ ULTRALEGERRA
17X8
OFFSET 48

so ladies and gentlemen .
voice ur opinion and il let you guys know which il pick, il prbly get them before march 31st..

WHICH would you chooose? im going to be dopped on sportlines springs/ tokico shocks . i want to use 225 45 17 bf goodyear g force kdw2 the MUGEN tires.
i assume i wouldnt rub i?

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea? they have pics on tirerack on red 135 and a red pontiac gto and they didnt look soo great but i think they look good, they are the cheappest thoo ..

idk.. 48 offset? is it ok on a civic?

·
Registered
750 Posts
You're right, but reducing weight at the wheels will improve acceleration, braking, turning, and fuel economy some bit. It is regarded as one of the best performance mods done to a car. Any of your choices are good, but personally I'd sacrifice other mods for a nice set of wheels. It is a tough choice.

PS - Not to jack the thread but I will be selling my 17x8+48 Enkei GTC-01s with RE01R rubber (245-40-17). Low miles and a lot less $$ than any set new lol. Again, sorry for the shameless plug.:eek:mg:

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
#1.....check out qwertys older pics when he had them on his RR FG. I think they are for sale also.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.