8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time is again! lets make a meet up!

Me and Ray came up with the idea on meeting AGAIN at CIR, and then RACE this time!

Since ray pressured me into the idea, he said he would pay for everyone! :iorun:

So i know we got that meet coming up on the 17th, but i wont be able to make it..Lets see what we can do, Any ideas for dates? Whens it most convent for you guys?

·
Registered
269 Posts
well..it will be my first time at a meet..so im definetely in..im from chicago/skokie area..anyone want to meet up somewhere around skokie??

..i read the thread wrong..i thought you were just talking about a regular car meet..didnt read the CIR part..but if anyone is still up for an actual car meet..let me know..

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
20 minutes from my house. They have a nice saltwater fish tank upstairs. (only i would mention that...)

Saturday is good for me.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
a Saturday after 4 or 5 is good for me..the place doesn't even open till 4..So lets think of a date!

Edit-I'm thinking maybe November 30th? Gf will be out of town =[ =] haha

·
Registered
184 Posts
i might be there...but i was just going to post before i saw this, we should do some charity work, i know some of the type r's have met up to do toys for tots meet some time ago, so anybodies input on this??? and why are you selling your civic civic sista?? what you getting?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
i might be there...but i was just going to post before i saw this, we should do some charity work, i know some of the type r's have met up to do toys for tots meet some time ago, so anybodies input on this??? and why are you selling your civic civic sista?? what you getting?
I like that idea, especially with Christmas coming.

I am selling my car to follow my dream- becoming a race car driver- the real stuff with turns. I recently bought a 99 Civic Si ready to be raced in SCCA club racing (class: SSC), full cage and everything.

I am not getting anything as of yet, I'll be driving around my brothers CRV until I find a cheap beater car. Looking for a CRX or an EG civic.

Tracy

·
Premium Member
5,966 Posts
great idea!

·
Registered
184 Posts

I am selling my car to follow my dream- becoming a race car driver- the real stuff with turns. I recently bought a 99 Civic Si ready to be raced in SCCA club racing (class: SSC), full cage and everything.

I am not getting anything as of yet, I'll be driving around my brothers CRV until I find a cheap beater car. Looking for a CRX or an EG civic.

Tracy
thats crazy...as in crazy good...theres nothing better then a job... then a job that you love to do.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts

Tracy

The guy at GT motoring in Crystal Lake has a yellow Race Ready EG, at least i think its an EG, and he wants 5k for it... Its just a shell tho and i think he's high.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
The guy at GT motoring in Crystal Lake has a yellow Race Ready EG, at least i think its an EG, and he wants 5k for it... Its just a shell tho and i think he's high.
I already have a race car, don't need another one. I need a beater.

Test drove a fit today- those are fun!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts