8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
15,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Date: Sunday June 27th
Time: Meet up at 1PM @ the Elgin Tilted Kilt (chill for a bit and grab some appetizers)
Roll to Rockford around 2:30PM-ish….get to Rockford’s Tilted Kilt around
3:30PM-ish. This should make for a nice cruise and we get a chance to
check out 2 Tilted Kilt.

Starting point:
Tilted Kilt Elgin
2300 BUSHWOOD DR.
Elgin, IL, 60124
224-359-5458 phone

Cruise to:
Tilted Kilt Rockford
7801 E. STATE ST.
Rockford, IL, 61108
815-229-4193 phone

*** I need a head count to make reservations so post if you're coming ***

In for saving the tatas!!!
MoNiA 09 Si + 1
r a y
08_si_sedan
Siem Reap
si-lenced4door
iheartmySi
DevilsSi1481
RockfordSi
pepprodigy +1
BOOSTD - rockford only
David4687
09stormtrooper +1

maybe :giggle:
FGLOVE
TunerES
des_si
Skyline4life
patsmears_07_Si
ViperGuy

·
Registered
15,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
664 Posts
so called the actual bc foundation and they're goin to send me some ribbons to hand out for donations. so if any of u guys wana make a donation u'll get a pretty pink ribbon! im gona send all of the money directly to them so let's see how much we can raise to save the tatas!!

also ps. vino, i called the one in woodridge just to see wat's up and they said they can accomodate up to 40 or 50 for a group. soooo me n ray came up with the idea that we see how many peeps we can come up with and see if mayb we can put it out to other forums. we can reserve for 8th and everyone else can just come and find a place.

make sure im in too!!

·
Registered
15,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so called the actual bc foundation and they're goin to send me some ribbons to hand out for donations. so if any of u guys wana make a donation u'll get a pretty pink ribbon! im gona send all of the money directly to them so let's see how much we can raise to save the tatas!!

also ps. vino, i called the one in woodridge just to see wat's up and they said they can accomodate up to 40 or 50 for a group. soooo me n ray came up with the idea that we see how many peeps we can come up with and see if mayb we can put it out to other forums. we can reserve for 8th and everyone else can just come and find a place.

make sure im in too!!
Woodridge?!?!?!?! :scratches:

I thought it was Elgin and then to Rockford????

·
Registered
15,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

make sure im in too!!

1 - 20 of 203 Posts