8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 452 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, to avoid all the confusion of looking thru various threads & various pages within this fine forum...... i thought it would be a good idea--and a good selling point for CollegeHillsHonda ;)--to create this thread.

if you ordered the special-offer Mugen GP wheel-kit, post up your pictures once INSTALLED on your ride so others' can see them in all their lovely glory on various coupes/sedans & colors. please only share a couple pics if at all possible (i know i know, its even tough for ME to do if you look at my post history ;))

readyyyyyyyyy, goooooo!!!!!!!!.........

my setup. '07 RR Si 4DR w/ all the HFP stuff
=================================






 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no1 else that has the wheels is posting pics... hmmmm? might need to just snag them & post for these ppls while attaching their SNs. d'oh!

thread failure thus far. :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cdubb77 said:
Congrats again on the rims and tires.

I like the ASM 4 door SI behind you in this pic.

thats David from the FL section (azndawei i believe)
 
  • Like
Reactions: DanDB64

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,320 Posts
I worked during the lollicup meet =[

The FA is looking sweet though.

What percent tint? Im thinking I want to do 15% and yours looks nice
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
28,158 Posts
ezcivic type r said:
once the mugen si comes out, there is gonna be a lot of people with those wheels.
i highly doubt it with the price being $2500 + the 08's have the pressure monitoring..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
593 Posts
ezcivic type r said:
once the mugen si comes out, there is gonna be a lot of people with those wheels.
maybe im wrong but, 1000 in production. 1000/50 is on average 20 mugen si's per state. pretty rare i'd say. myabe not the rims but the whole car in general.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,194 Posts
osohormiguerro said:
maybe im wrong but, 1000 in production. 1000/50 is on average 20 mugen si's per state. pretty rare i'd say. myabe not the rims but the whole car in general.
They said that about the SI also when it first came out. Not the same ratio but you get the point, but there are more SI running around here where i live than EX/LX/DX
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,368 Posts
I should go to my dealership and take some pictures. The ones they have on their ebay auction are all watermarked:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,671 Posts
jrotax101 said:
i highly doubt it with the price being $2500 + the 08's have the pressure monitoring..
highly doubt what? its a fact that at least 1000 mugen si's are going to be made this year which means, there are going to be 1000 Mugen gp's sets rolling around the country. In my opinion, thats a lot of people. there are many people on this forum that have wheels that only a hand full of people have.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
28,158 Posts
ezcivic type r said:
highly doubt what? its a fact that at least 1000 mugen si's are going to be made this year which means, there are going to be 1000 Mugen gp's sets rolling around the country. In my opinion, thats a lot of people. there are many people on this forum that have wheels that only a hand full of people have.
Thats still only 20 per state, on average.. = a handful in my opinion, unless everyone lives in the same neighbourhood and what are the odds on that?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jwon985 said:
Can replicas play? =(
I wish I had the money for authentic... maybe in the future!

but of course. i dont make the rules... lol as it is, the ppl that DO own the wheels haven't even posted. damn thread died. rep for reviving it!! :D

nice replicas tho. bronze looks DAMN good on your black. nice shot!! :biggrin:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cornizzy
1 - 20 of 452 Posts
Top