8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Wakeboarder11 said:
Ok here is the original picture that i gave to them.

and here is what grafixpressions sent to me :D

It looks sooo good. Props to them
where'd you get your windows tinted tyler?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got them tinted at this shop called Tint Works & Auto Glass in Walnut, CA. Its not even a 5 minute drive from your work lol.

Their address is

20817 Valley Blvd.
Walnut, CA 91789

It was 265 total. I literally got all my windows tinted with their premium non-metallic (ceramic) tint (My windshield, front and back 2 windows, my rear window and my moonroof.)

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Wakeboarder11 said:
I got them tinted at this shop called Tint Works & Auto Glass in Walnut, CA. Its not even a 5 minute drive from your work lol.

Their address is

20817 Valley Blvd.
Walnut, CA 91789

It was 265 total. I literally got all my windows tinted with their premium non-metallic (ceramic) tint (My windshield, front and back 2 windows, my rear window and my moonroof.)
Good old Valley Blvd. in Walnut...can't go 2.5 feet without running into ANOTHER auto repair place...

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i got mine for 11 shipped. And that included the design and everything. Im sure you can get it for less since they dont have to design it again.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Wakeboarder11 said:

Their address is

20817 Valley Blvd.
Walnut, CA 91789

$265 sounds like a decent price for all the windows. do you have any issues with them? bubbling? fading or anything? overall, would you recommend this shop? lol.. i'm anal about tints. it has to be perfect :thumb:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
si_turbo said:
how dark are your tints?
they are 50 on the windshield and 2 front windows, 20 on the back 2 windows and rear window, and 5 on the moonroof.

There are no issues with the tints. The guy did an awesome job with my rear window defroster lines and dot matrix also. It looks great.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts