8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Cheapest place to order HFP kit.

8K views 89 replies 43 participants last post by  PhilaCivic 
#1 ·
Where's the cheapest place I can order a full set for HFP lipkit for a coupe. 08. And what about arc magics too.

#20 ·
I got a message from a guy in SF who got his here and he said the box was a little rough but the lip was fine.

I live only 450 miles from Buffalo where they are so I figured I could take a chance with them

They use Fed Ex Ground.

I emailed the parts manager about damage and he said they take care of it and send you another piece but damage is very rare.

#21 ·
Update: 2/20/2009

Fed Ex Ground tried to deliver this today but as usual the idiots went to my neighbors house. This always happens with them but that is another story.

I am kinda upset Honda Acura World sent me no Tracking numbers so I could of been looking for this guy today.

Also on the slip they left on my neighbors door it says they only have one package at 6lbs?

I ordered the front and rear so there should be two and I would think they weigh more than that.

Any way I tried calling the dealer to see what was going on at 4:45 pm ,(their hours according to their web site in 8-5 but I got no answer.

They need better communication.

Now I have to drive 40 miles to the Fed Ex Ground place tomorrow to pick it up cause they need a signature and no one is going to be home Monday, That is assuming they find the right house!!!!

#24 ·
Update: 2/21/09

I went to Fed Ex today and got the box.

What was in it was the front Lip.

Heres what it looked like inside:

Did not seem to be packaed to well but maby this is the way the factory sends it.

All the screws and such were inside.:

Any way it was in perfect condition and that is all that matters to me.

I still do not know where or when I will get the rear piece. I emailed them Yesterday but no reply yet.

Overall I will recommend them so far as they delivered this pretty fast and no damage, but I still would like tracking numbers when this stuff is shipped and they should use UPS not Fed EX.

They have the cheapest price I can find shipped so overall so far they have come through.

Honda Acura World

Hopefully the Rear will show up the same way.

#36 ·
let me know how they (CHH) sends the stuff.

I should of spent the extra $80 and got it from them.

I still need to get sides and while alot here have ordered from CHH I have never read any reviews of getting the actual order for the HFP Body kits from them.

I want to know if they send it right away, let you know if it is back ordered and especially if they send you a tracking number when shipped.

Let me know OK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.