8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for the s/c and I'm leaning towards Corsport, but was wondering if anywhere else had the same kit for cheaper shipped?

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
i dont trust ebay for such high priced items

I say order from either Corsport (free shipping) or Excellerate.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Performancepalace.com sells it for $3,300 plus shipping.
i believe they were the ebay listing. how reputable is that company/site. ive never heard of them.

Mainly my eyes have been on Corsport and Excellerate (sp?) but Im trying to find out the current shipped price from ex. cause last i saw it was like 100 less than corsport.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
i believe they were the ebay listing. how reputable is that company/site. ive never heard of them.

Mainly my eyes have been on Corsport and Excellerate (sp?) but Im trying to find out the current shipped price from ex. cause last i saw it was like 100 less than corsport.
Don't really know how reputable perfomance palace... but i think i remember another member getting it and they said it they helped supply one of the acura dealers.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't really know how reputable perfomance palace... but i think i remember another member getting it and they said it they helped supply one of the acura dealers.
yea theyre allegedly apart of the ac dealer or something like that. like their ebay posting says its a lynnwood acura dealer. but i dunno, i searched and nothing good came up. one person ran them through godaddy like to figure out the website stats or w/e.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
^wrd, yeah 3g's is alot but saving $300 bucks sounds so tempting tho... could use that toward the install or other stuff.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Excellerate is alittle cheaper then corsport but corsport will usually price match
bingo! lol. i contacted Tai last night and theyre willing to match ex's price. so that'll be my route.

oh and i'll be installing myself so yea lol. no need to save money there.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts