8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Performancepalace.com sells it for $3,300 plus shipping.
i believe they were the ebay listing. how reputable is that company/site. ive never heard of them.

Mainly my eyes have been on Corsport and Excellerate (sp?) but Im trying to find out the current shipped price from ex. cause last i saw it was like 100 less than corsport.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
i believe they were the ebay listing. how reputable is that company/site. ive never heard of them.

Mainly my eyes have been on Corsport and Excellerate (sp?) but Im trying to find out the current shipped price from ex. cause last i saw it was like 100 less than corsport.
Don't really know how reputable perfomance palace... but i think i remember another member getting it and they said it they helped supply one of the acura dealers.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't really know how reputable perfomance palace... but i think i remember another member getting it and they said it they helped supply one of the acura dealers.
yea theyre allegedly apart of the ac dealer or something like that. like their ebay posting says its a lynnwood acura dealer. but i dunno, i searched and nothing good came up. one person ran them through godaddy like to figure out the website stats or w/e.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.