8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a little background I've got an 09 CBP FA5 with HFP brake kit and an AEM short ram as the only performance mods. I'm looking for a cheapish drop (around 300 dollars max, im only in highschool so i dont have a huge budget) that won't be too low but will be noticeable and help performance. Also I wouldnt want it to roughen the ride too much if possible. Is there anything out there that meets all those requirements?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had looked into it at one point but it seems like it doesn't really drop much at all and the ride is wayy rougher right?

·
Registered
231 Posts
The HFP suspension is not THAT much of a rougher ride. It is still a bit rough, but nothing that would deter you from using your car as a daily driver. I think it drops it enough to get the look but keeps it high enough that you aren't scraping when you turn into your grocery store.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
go with progress or swift. i have progress and no problems with them at all. love them. nice drop and handle well also, 1 finger gap front and 1 1/2 finger gap in the rear.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
i had pro s but didn't like the ride, plus i dont need it also, i dont autox and stuff just for DD. so i'm not going to spend over $1000 on coilover, i rather save for engine mods

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
i had pro s but didn't like the ride, plus i dont need it also, i dont autox and stuff just for DD. so i'm not going to spend over $1000 on coilover, i rather save for engine mods
thats cool man i love my pro s i guess the roads where i live are better

·
Registered
35,569 Posts
Prokit is what ur asking for, without a doubt

its a drop, its noticable, its got a nice spring rate, eibach is a very good brand, and its not as low as the sportlines

hope i helped

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
prokit have a better ride than stock, softer over little bumps and stiffer when cornering, i couldn't be happier about their performance.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts