8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Just wanted to make sure we keep track of the things Christian was going to try to get exposed in ATR for us.

1. Lambda target fuel tables (for fueling issues we're experiencing, CL at 8200 rpm with STFTs, BAD.... this is also going to be important for FI applications as you'll need to target a much richer AFR in OL)
2. Cam phasing maximum/minimum tables (to try to get 50 degree cam phasing ala FlashPro)
3. Fuel tip-in calibration table (rev hang issues)
4. Primary O2 calibration tables for AFR (to recalibrate as ECT rises, compensation for fake richness)

If we can get access to 50 degree cam angles we'll also need tables for the following. I don't know if these tables exist in the ECU, you guys might have to program them in manually (yes I know this sucks, but pretty please with sugar on top?)

1. Ign Adv Low VTEC @ 50 Cam Advance
2. Ign Adv High VTEC @ 50 Cam Advance
3. Knock Sensitivity Low VTEC @ 50 Cam Advance
4. Knock Sensitivity High VTEC @ 50 Cam Advance

I'd also like to request another RPM breakpoint Adj table, specifically the High VTEC Engagement Load Dependancy, as I'd like to be able to tune the load required for high VTEC crossover to vary by RPM range. Since some of us are running VTEC as low as 3500 RPM, this will help us not crossover needlessly in higher gears (4th, 5th, 6th).

I would also propose that to eliminate confusion we remove the CL and OL monikers from the Ign Adv and Knock Sensitivity tables, as they are both obviously used in CL and OL in Low and High vtec, so having the CL/OL tacked on at the beginning is just needlessly confusing. I've labeled the proposed Ign Adv and Knock Sensitivity tables for 50 degree cam phasing in this format to reflect this change.

I think we should hold off on renaming any of the Fueling tables until we resolve the non-sense around lambda targets and CL/OL.
Things the AccessTUNERS team is hoping to see in the next ATR revision | AccessTUNERS

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
Christian from Cobb sent Jay (Mucter) and I an email yesterday stating that he wanted to stop by the chat on The Un-Official Cobb AccessPORT users community | AccessTUNERS sometime tomorrow (August 22nd). He didn't state a certain time that he would be there, but you guys are welcome to check in every once in a while to see if he's there. Last time he showed up around 2-2:30pm pst (5-5:30pm est).

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
Christian didn't show on August 22. He said his laptop died and he left the cord at work. He did say he wants to schedule something again soon, but I'm gonna leave that one up to Jay...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts