8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CHARLOTTE MINI MEET AT STARBUCKS

HERES A LINK TO THE STARBUCKS SITE : Starbucks Store Locator

WHERE - STARBUCKS - COTSWALD VILLAGE SHOPS - 4450 RANDOLPH RD, CHARLOTTE, NC, 28211
WHO - ALL ARE WELCOME
WHEN - SATURDAY THE 31ST OF JAN
TIME - 12 PM

THIS IS OPEN TO EVERYONE LETS GET A LIST OF DEFINATES THAT WANT TO COME. WE CAN ALSO TAKE A CARAVAN DOWNTOWN OR THROUGH THE COUNTRY A LIL WAYS UP. ALSO WANNA FIND SOME HIGH RISE PARKING LOTS AND GET SOME GOOD PICS COME ON NOW PEOPLE
1.09SIguy
2.NATZY SI
3.Nomar06
4.koreandude24
5.Spcdan
6.nitehawkg
7.c_rogue69 (MABEY)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
^how about yall move it up to columbia. That would probably be the only way I could make it to a meet with the SC people.

I would probably show up to a Charlotte meet too, since I am just down the road from there about every weekend.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
09siguy were abouts this sat??
somewhere in charlotte this sat or theres people trying to go to rockingham to race all day at the drag strip down there its 20 dollars for unlimited runs if you interested let me know im still trying to get a little meet going on sat in charlotte or concord

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Right now its just me i think people are more in to a mini meet than the track either way im down we could leave at about 1030 its in rockinham bout an hour and 15 min from charlotte up 74 a ways

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.