8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive seen a bunchh of 8th gens between north charlotte & mooresville area i drive a fiji blue 4dr si 6 k hids and out of state plates ( MA )

·
Registered
124 Posts
I drive a FA5 in north Charlotte near Northlake mall. Red w/ 6k HID Blacked out windows. no other mods as of now

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm always seeing 8th around I work at Hendricks Honda in s/Charlotte and I see every day a black Si with 6k hid's on it blacked out wheels with something pink on the side if in on the outter loop around 7 ish I've seen the red Si with 6k a few times around exit 23 on 77 @ 7:30-7:45. Are there any meets beside the cci meet on independence blvd

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have a red Si around exit 18....go up to 23 very rarely. maybe it was me. there is supposedly a new meet starting up soon. when theres a date n time ill get back to you. CCI's Stephen is slacking on getting a new spot LOL

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yes you're thinking of the NC/SC meetup there on Sunday's now. I haven't been yet, but from what my buddies have told me it's decent. I may go out to the next one now that I'm putting the new front end on my car lol.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Hey OP were you in the Kannapolis concord area today? I saw a Fiji fa5 with dark wheels and definitely a Catback of some sort. Didn't catch a good look, just heard it and looked up.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea i get out of work at 7 from hendrick honda and i always see you if you drive the black si going towards pineville

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm up in north charlotte as well. Just got mine about 6 months ago. 09 FG2

I live and work pretty close to the track. Anyone wanna cruise sometime?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm up in north charlotte as well. Just got mine about 6 months ago. 09 FG2

I live and work pretty close to the track. Anyone wanna cruise sometime?
Hi, I have been looking for a good performance shop here at pineville/charlotte. Where is the track?
I'm down to cruise/meet a few new people. I live about 10 minutes from Zmax.

PM me if you want info to the shop i use/work at. we're in Mooresville but not too far from charlotte.

·
Registered
22 Posts
yea i get out of work at 7 from hendrick honda and i always see you if you drive the black si going towards pineville
I guess we are sort of coworkers! I work at Motorsports. I actually bought mine from you all down there. Tim Jayne hooked me up, cool guy.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts