8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So trying to Get some stuff together about a big caravan to like charleston for a weekend or somewhere spit me out some ideas people. Like we can meet somewhere in the middle or start in charlotte and pick up along the way if its possible just wanted to see what yall think. let me know

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yo

Sat. we are doing a super mini mini mini meet lol.
Man i wish someone would put a well planned meet together.
Im trying to man. Just got plan like at least a month or 3 weeks ahead. But you also got get a big meet or somethign planned down there and then we can go from there about getting rooms or something and the more people who come from here and stuff the cheaper it will be. Keep talking to me and well try and get soemthign planned aight man stay in touch. Just figure out when and where is a good spot, check the weather for the weekend. Like we would come on a friday and leave sunday type deal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
well we can get a big honda acura meet together here as far as a big 8th gen meet in charleston there isnt but like 10 of us on here...lol

I know i can get alot of honda/acura peeps to show up

09siguy are you on carolinahondas.com??..are there any 8ths over there that arent on here??

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Charleston sounds good but better with warmer weather.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
huge meet

well we can get a big honda acura meet together here as far as a big 8th gen meet in charleston there isnt but like 10 of us on here...lol

I know i can get alot of honda/acura peeps to show up

09siguy are you on carolinahondas.com??..are there any 8ths over there that arent on here??
no man im goign to join up send me a pm and lets get something going on a huge meet around spring break man that would be tight hit me up and lets work some details

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.